Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Long Day Ahead of Me

I like to have a lot of things to do, but today is like whoa--to much! WAAAY too much. After i get out of this class, i will go home and gather all the laundry around. Then i will make my way to Charlotte first--get a yearbook because Mrs. Hosek was supposed to save one for me and if she didnt that shows how evil she really is...

Well so then after my yearbook is recieved, i make my way to Olivet and see grandma. Get laundry started, go with her to Charlotte to order my contacts, then go back to grandma's and at some point in time complete my script for Television Production. Oh people--it's beautiful...

So after I have left grandma's, finished script or not, (but clean laundry anyways :D) somehow get ahold of Aaron and get with him. So yeah other than all that...i guess hah if you dont think that's a full day, then i guess i have a pretty dull day ahead of me!! That's all I'm doing today. I am so freaking hungry. I got up on time today, but I sat around for a while and so I skipped breakfast. If only we had more poptarts, right grandma? right aunt pam?? i dont really like the ones we have left, they taste awful. they're the cheap brand of pop tarts... some things you just dont want the cheap brand of--and pop tarts is one of them.

Ginger

No comments: