Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blogger Updates

Hello readers!

I just became aware of all the new changes to blogger, and am amazed! More people seem to read this than I ever thought. Some people over in South Korea... wonder who that could be... couldn't be my brother! And there are various countries looking too. I do not know if you actually read, but if you do, I am fascinated!

So tell me world, what would you rather hear from me? I don't really have much to talk about, but perhaps with some input I could rant about it for who knows how long. Like my mother always did about the postman... "he's supposed to get here by 11am so I can go to the bank and such. Yesterday he came at 1pm, the day before noon, and last week he didn't come until FOUR! The post office here is nothing compared to the good postman who comes to my mom's house, they are always done delivering HER mail by 10am. Usually they come there at nine, good god nine in the morning! I hardly even have my outgoing mail to the box before nine, that would be really nice, but NO, I can't have that can I, instead I get stuck with 11, noon, and four schedules. That's just stupid...."

Sorry, I could hear her and even though it has been years since I heard her rant about the post man, you have to understand that I heard it an awful lot growing up and felt bad for the postal service and the terrible things she said about them frequently.

That's all for today I suppose. I'm going to go check out what else is new!

Ginger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is GAZA...
www.hereisgaza.blogspot.com
www.gaza11.blogfa.com

hi dear
plase see my blog and link me only for god

thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Here is GAZA...
www.hereisgaza.blogspot.com
www.gaza11.blogfa.com

hi dear
plase see my blog and link me only for god

thanks a lot