Friday, April 25, 2008

Stop The SLAVERY!!

Tuesday the 22nd, I couldn't stand being a slave anymore.

I talked back (nicely, I mind you) to the old bug-eyed slave driver and told her what I was going to do whether she liked it or not. She followed me around as I gathered my things and continued to nag. I continued to hold back the desire to knock her over and break her hip, and said just the right words to really drive her nuts. Ah, no more bug-eyes constantly following me and wondering about my every move.



Maybe I'm so used to the creepy bug-eyes that I seem to think this dog's eyes aren't buggy enough... but I think you get the point. Protruding farther out of her skull than even a Boston Terrier's eyes, yet just as weird looking from head on because they're so far apart, they are always bloodshot.

We have also figured out the numbers of what they weren't paying us, and up until we quit they hadn't figured them yet. I doubt they are correct, they wouldn't share with us what they were. But if they are incorrect then we will be seeing them again. We'll find out in two weeks when we get that paycheck. We will also probably be taking up all the issues they have and pointing them out to the proper people... forcing employees to lie, hazardous equiptment (everywhere there) and maybe if we're bored discrimination too...

So for now, lots of resumes, few interviews. As long as they aren't anything like this racist b* who thinks the south won, I don't think i'll have a problem.

Gingavitis

(ps...she still think's it's ok to have slaves, and yes she's racist, and also color blind, therefore she thinks everyone is her slave.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that a smart-ass comment, or does she actually have a hatred towards other races?

Unknown said...

that sucks, i assume this was your job you quit, and go you, what a stupid beep to be that ignorant and stupid. GO YOU