Friday, April 11, 2008

Lake Pleasant, AZ

Ok, apparantly the largest lake in AZ (I laughed when i saw it...) and NOTHING NORMAL grows by the water... really lame. I was told it'd be a great sight, and believe me, it was awesome for someone who hadn't seen a body of water (other than a man made "creek" surrounded in cement) since August when I left Cali... i wanted to cry when i saw the water, i missed it so much.





But, of course, i still thought it was real lame that there was nothing but cactus' growing near the water. CACTUS'!!!!! They are neat but there are too many of them and not enough trees.... MAYBE I'M DEPRIVED OF AIR from not having enough trees around me and that's why i'm cynical but damn it i miss trees i miss water!!!!!!! Look at the pictures, NO TREES!!! (except the tree that i call "the green tree" which only grows up to be a large shrub which is all around here...the bark is green...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Houses around the lake??? That's blasphemy!