Monday, April 07, 2008

Tales of True Horror of A No Good Tale-Teller...

I cannot claim this exccentric tale to be my own, however I am here to highly emphasize the details that were seemingly overlooked by the main character in entertaining it's readers. I shant be so to the point. There are times, but I'm never very good at that. It shall be told as my own.

Driving down an icy road, a car pulls out in front of me without consideration of the ice. They are barely (if at all) gaining speed, as I am having trouble losing speed, and therefore rear end them. My hood bent slightly, i pull off into the parking lot as they choose to stay in the road.

As we are discussing the facts, I have this strange sense to look over my shoulder, and as I do I witness almost an exact repeat of my incidence: realizing the hazard and because of the ice, the driver unable to avoid the same car, this time unoccupied and not moving at all, is again rear ended, and dramatically moving across the road and blocking the path of another on-coming driver. This third person swerves to miss it and slides into a fencepost off the road.

A cop drives by and lets us all know someone will be there to help shortly, and that we are out of his jurisdiction. He then continues down the road partways and pulls someone over. Someone else comes along and rear ends the cop car! All around, a worthy story of being elaborated on, especially to demonstrate the town's poor actions of cops (we waited for an hour and a half before the correct cops came).

I do ask the original character to be so bold as to tell the story right, as I am certain I have something out of place.

As for Ginger stories...I don't really have much to say about myself. We are attempting to grow veggies but I think they are burning in the sun here. I heard from a close friend that they are doing much better than we all anticipated, and also that another friend and their family are choosing the correct pathways of escaping sure disaster that is the black hole of which many are so blind to.

Have I mentioned how miserably painful getting old is? I know... shut up, you are young. David has been very miserable for a very long time, he has gone through more hell than most his age. I, even though I tend to complain an awful lot, (one of the only things i inherited from my mother's genes, her irritatingly constant desire to protest/hate anything she lays an eye on that drives many up the wall...) where was i... oh yes, me, complaining... my wrists hurt!!! I was finally thinking it was just a passing thing and was going away when i touched my wrist down on the counter and it sent this awful pain that brought a welling of tears to my eyes. I was reminded of what they taught us in animal science class, about chicks having hollow fragile tubes as legs that strengthen with age... i felt like i had baby chicken legs for arms that were breaking...

as for David, he just recently worsened his knee problem. He took two days off work, has been using a knee brace for a few days, and has a click.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

If you give a rabbit a box of dirt, he will frantically dig and dig and poke his head down into the dirt like an ostrich... and dig and dig until he sees the spilt dirt on the concrete and then he will dig at the concrete... which is good for his nails... it was a great moment for him and a humoring one for us.







And of course, please remember to sit up straight.

Bonsoir. ~G

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha thank you for making my day "and now for something completely different..." i love hearing random monty python phrases every once in a while...he he some day i want a bunny, i told tony once we buy a house i'm buyin a frickin fkin bunny.

Anonymous said...

What!!!???? Me tale no tell fine? R U NSANE!!!???