Sunday, March 02, 2008

More plates

Someday, maybe when i'm 24... i'll have a garage full of licence plates and can tell a story about each one, and how long it was on each car that I had before I had to switch to another state. Hm... I have two Cali plates and one Michigan plate that says GMARRIE :D and NOW i have an AZ plate. I guess the only way I would get one from Florida is if I was given it...

And of course, in related news, I no longer have my Cavalier. Sold for $300. I'm a little sad about it yet.

Not that anyone would know about this, but see what appears to be a wine spill under the wine glass to the left???


It's not really wine, folks. It was a clear candle from Jeff & Mellissa's wedding in that glass, and one hot humid Michigan day it melted into the back ledge... I cleaned it as best I could, but when it dried it looked like liquid sitting there on top of the fabric, spilling out of the glass. I used to have a knife up there too... we thought it wouldn't be a good idea for it to be there if we got pulled over... also, at one point in time, when we were travveling around MI we had rocks from lake MI on the driver's side and rocks from lake Huron on the passenger side. They mingled and then assorted random things from Cali got added in and now I have a bag full of rocks that I cannot part with...and a little martini glass with sanddollars from cali in it...

Oh and just for the heck of it, here's a pic from a long time ago in Kentucky. Cheers to Uncle Steve!!



~GingaVitis~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot what I was gonna comment about now. Hmm....