Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And I do appreciate you being round.......

Help me get my feet back off the ground...

I like having a radio in my car. I forgot what it was like to have one.

So once again I have driven David to that church this morning so he can paint. It is a long drive, especially when i'm pulling a new muscle in my leg every time i drive that car just because of the tall people that it was made for i guess. Also the fact that i have to grip the wheel tight at all times because it doesn't have power steering to the right... only to the left. So it's hard to keep it going straight, since no car is aligned perfect and whatnot, so just barely correct a touch to the left and correct hard to the right. I'm used to it now, don't worry we are replacing it soon.

Well, if i'm not mistaken I believe that the post office right around the corner is open unusual hours, but unlike the rest in the world that's a good thing because they are open alot more often than just 9-5 like most. So... I need to go get some stamps, send gma a letter and then hi-ho it's off to work i go (sorry, ma's voice appeared in my head, couldnt stop it from coming out).

GingaVitis

No comments: