Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is the plural form of car?

Cars.

Three cars. I own three cars. I had a cavalier, and now i have a cavalier, crown victoria, and a lincoln towncar. The last two are almost identical, same year and most same everything. The vic is black, used to be a cop car, of course, and the lincoln an old man car, of course. The lincoln needs a power steering pump and front suspension work done and it's solid. There are a few other minor details, but too excited to bother at the moment.

The crown vic needs new front brakes, not driveable unless in reverse and very slow. Also need tires - just one and one spare ( we already have one spare, but need one to put on the vic)... the vic is more dinged up than the lincoln and idles a little rough still, we have not driven it home yet. The lincoln i drove home as straight of a path as I could, david had to help me turn some times. But I got both of them for 250 each. Altogether we have a decent lincoln and a vic that needs a little work, the lincoln just some tlc and a power steering pump. (and front suspension eventually, but I drive slow anyways so i'll make it last as long as I can).

That's all Ihave to say tonight. Goodnight!!





GingaVitis