Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spicy Thai

"Spicy Thai: Ginger with attitude"

it's a brand of Kettle chips.

Got a free scanner from my dear sister (I call her my sister, she's really david's sister) and so yeah... does anyone need any business cards? i work at a print shop... even though i work there, i can't seem to think of anything big that i would want done, other than a certain one thing that i have been denied access to.

Life still is a b and then you die, just like ma says. We got offered a Caddy last week from a good guy and haven't heard from him since then. Very depressing. D's tax return might be getting taken away. Etc, etc..... crappy story.

We went to a concert on monday, we bought the tickets before we were broke so we still got to go, it was great. Tommy Emmanuel. I got to be next to the stage (stage left) for my favorite song. I'll explain more later. I must go.

GingaVitis