Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

yay. woo. go team.

Superbowl is a few miles south of me this year and I don't care. Everyone else in town cares and it's crazy out there, so i'm here inside where there's no traffic to fight, especially the famous people driving fast.

I just thought I'd post some pictures. No cactus' yet but we got some of the mountains to the south (every way you look there are mountains.) while the sun was setting on our way home on the highway, which we rarely take. Enjoy!



There is a better one of the mountains with the flag in there but I liked the palms in the foreground.



This shows you just how boring this place is...



And last, this was a sunrise that I got one morning leaving our apartment complex. Notice the marigolds in January.

That's all for now, I'll see about getting more pictures...

GingaVitis