Thursday, December 28, 2006

Promotion

Gordon is leaving the deli, which means there wont be an assistant manager....except that i am going to be it now so it all works out. Yeah, i'm gonna be the assistant manager. YAY! So first things first....slapping the slackers around. The people who do shit horribly......fix. No actually i've already been trying to do this. But now David will be supervisor so that means that he can tell people what to do also, so that means I dont haveto tell them his problems, when he can do it himself.


Today, was a very.....very full day. Lots happened. I got a call from the hardware store saying that I got the job, but then he tried to push me around and tell me he needed me to come in on a day that I told him I wouldnt be available. I told him I would call him back on this. Then I went to the deli and had a long needed meeting with Lindsey in the walk in and got promoted. (officially, i think she had to talk to the owner about it first, which today is the one day a week that he comes into the deli...) so yeah, more money, more things to do, more power to push on the high schoolers. (not that i would abuse it, because i dont think i'm hard enough). But I dont like being a bitch, but i have the job title to be one. Nobody ever liked me anyways, so why am I complaining?

cant wait to move out...the place we were going to look at Saturday, the lady called back this morning and said it's been rented out. Very rudely, too. Cant waitto get taxes back too, this is a nice thing, i'll get around 700 back. Just in time (hopefully) to move out of here.

Anyways, i love you Aunt Pam, thank you for sending the pictures, I love you Jessica, wherever you are, please friggin call me or mail me, you know the people to get these from.



HAPPY END OF THE YEAR!!!! Do something rememberable! :D

GINGER MARRIE