Friday, December 01, 2006

The Internet

Wonderful thing 'tis, you can find jobs, find things you need or want, talk to your family, listen to streaming music, watch streaming video, download lots of stuff, learn about things that you never really thought about before, and well, just about everything. Even find out where the closest anything is.

I have been online all day.....my back is in severe pain, my knees hurt, i cant communicate with people in the room, I am very tired, and I keep going back to ebay for digital cameras. I bought a few things online, I am glad about it :D do you like The Office??? I bought a Dunder Mifflen hoodie....and a shirt for David that says Beer Pong Champion. Ahh.....well now I'm off to watch stuff on nbc.com since visiting the site was enough to intrigue me to know what is going on with Passions and Days. Not that I am going to start watching it again, just interested in knowing. I heart NBC!!


And hats off to my brother.

Ginger Marrie