Thursday, September 07, 2006

MY CAR! MY CAR!

We changed the spark plugs....which costedddd very cheap.

Today...I took thy GMARRIE down to the shop and handed the keys over and look look an hour later the owner of the place who is really cool tells me Yer all set...

What???? i think. He's not telling me "ok, well it looks like something failed..." no...MY CAR PASSED THEIR TEST!!! My car is a smart car...very smart arentcha....good car...you just costedddd me 67 bucks. (They charged 12 bucks for a new gascap...which is outrageous but meh...the one on there had no seal. most gas stations around here i've found do not save the gas caps found, stupid morons.

But yay...now online the price comes out to 155 bucks for registering my car, total. Ugh...I only have 84 bucks until next friday. (plus or minus my tips, which feeds me.) But that money goes to other things too, like 300 for rent and then 120 of it for phone and insurance....which leaves us with almost nothing after i go to register my car. Why do people take my money? this sucks.

Anyways....C'est tout! I'm so happy!!

Ginger Marrie


Oh by the way...as for the walnut tree....I went out to it FOUR days later hoping for some ripe walnuts since the last time i took some there were NONE ripe.....and i couldnt see any. I thought...well it's probably just because I only have one contact in and the sun is setting...yeah that's it...but as i circled the tree over and over i realized GOOD GOD, this tree was FULL of walnuts a few days ago and IT'S BARE NOW. Every single one has been taken by some greedy squirrels or big ugly black birds or maybe even some coons???? And as I was feeling so glum, I suddenly saw one. One, all by itself, with the outside starting to blacken. OOO, it's ripe. So I guess i'll never see another walnut out of that tree for another year. Why would animals take walnuts that arent ripe??? grr....unless all the ones that i couldnt get to were...but i climbed pretty high up in there. stupid squirrels......they took all my nuts. :(n her husband's television show and in his 2002 movie.