Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy

Ok, so I might miss my friends...but damn it, i am with someone who makes me happy. Yes, he is a litle crazy...but well, i'm kinda crazy too. I didnt ever think there'd be someone more out of it than me. But he helps me be more sane...or is it insane?? i dont know...i am happy. and i am glad that i am where i am.

my car hopefully soon i can get it registered...friday. YES this friday is THE date. my car will be 100 percent legal which it hasnt been for quite some time.

Did i mention there are black widows around here? AAAAHH!!!

Just dont put your hand somewhere that you havent checked yet.

so uh...skype.com

Free until the end of this year. So use it now while it's still free!!!

I cant wait until spring semester, I get to go to school for almost free!!!!!

Life is pretty good. Yeah i can get sad sometimes but really, it's better than it ever was.



Just wanted to share that burst of light while it still shone. Now the sun is setting and i must go. I will join you again my friends at another time when I have more important things to say.

Ginger Marrie