Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tony Engel

Someone who was supposed to save the world with me. He was one of the real people. He had eyes that could see, and he was rare, for he could understand what he saw with them too. He was a very touching man. He knew what went on around him, he was a very brilliant person in many ways, and his talent was what made people fall in love with him. If he touched a guitar everyone who was there was Tony. He could sing and he could play, he could really play.

I did not know Tony very well, but I have spent a little time with him, and it was enough for me to say that I fell in love with him. But to hear that he has died, that does not make sense to me. He is supposed to help save the world, he cannot be gone.

If he warmed your heart as much as he did mine in the one weekend that I spent with him, you are a good person and you understand when I say that because he could see, we all learned to see.

No comments: