Thursday, April 21, 2005

So freaking much

So much to do, how the hell can i do it all. I'm so tired, I had a hard time sleeping last night, I woke up so many times. I am sick. Very sick, my throat hurts so much, I have a nose cold and my back/muscles have been sore ever since the other day when David and I helped Jared and Courtney move in last weekend. I have class in ten minutes, boy will it be fun...GRR...I miss REAL tv class, not having to sit at a computer all four hours. It is so hard to focus when a computer is there for you. I rather would have tv class where there are no distractions, where the teacher will look straight at ME and teach beacause he knows i'm the only one who can maintain eye contact, so I feel like i'm the only one he's telling it to and I remember it better. He still does it, my fav teacher, but it's so hard to focus because there's a computer stairing at me, and i have to decide who I keep eye contact with, the computer screen, or with him.

Well after class I have ma to attend to. She'll be coming up here some time today, donno when. Which is bothering me, cuz i'd like to do some other things but in order to do them i need to know when i can and cant be hanging around the apt. I called them earlier, three phones rang and nobody answered any of them. grrr...

TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS... YES!!!

No comments: