Monday, April 11, 2005

The Last Weeeeeeeek

What to say…I was gone for a week to David’s. He got me a rose while I was sleeping. It was a great way to start the day. After a trip…down the stairs…David ended up in Lansing. Now he is no longer living up there, because of…that dramatic trip down the basement stairs…his foot is all wounded and (I’m sorrrrrrry!!!) I keep hitting it somehow and peeling the skin off it over and over. And people are stepping on it…damn hippies, walking around barefoot…blah…


Oh by the way...yesterday was my cousin Jason's 20th birthday. Hope you had a good day Jay.
What else what else...Neil's family project was due today, havent had time to ask him how it went, if he finished it this weekend and how it turned out...i would have liked to help revise it.

Hm...you know, I want alot of things for my birthday when I have time to think about them...I want that Modest Mouse cd, the newest one, and maybe the old ones too. But definately the new one, and that france Ferdenand, cuz Jared keeps playing the cds over and over and over and I only get to hear the first few songs before he changes the cd (he's one of those gotta change the song now people if you cant tell) but damn it I want those cds so freaking bad. Maybe I should just copy them onto the computer from his cd one day...rambling...

man, for those of you who know me, understand that since my mother called me a bathing beauty when I was a little girl in grandma's pool, I will not take my bikini off for anything. You never know when you might need it, ya know? Every summer I will wear it forever, occasionally take it off to wash, which doesnt happen alot considering that it gets rinsed alot in water anyways...(go ahead and be discusted by me i dont care).....What is my point you ask? Shut the hell up Ginger and get to the point you say?? Point: it has begun. I have skipped Spring completely and went straight to summer.

Mmmmmmm....the sun. MMMM...the water...the sand.....ahh...oooo the other day we went to the park and we were sitting on these huge piles of niiiiiice warm sand next to the water in the niiiiice warm sun...it was great. Neil was asking later why there was sand in the phone...sorry! I sat in the sand and sand got in my back pockets. how can you not take your shoes off and sit in the sand? (what is happening in my head right now...:"slash dot slash dot slash dot slash dot slash dot slash dot slash dot com...")hahahahahahaaaaaa................a;lksdjf;lkasdjf;klajsedfkljas;ldkfjasl;dkfjdkfas;sdklfjksal;sldkfjkdsa;

ok...time to walk away now. I know that if i continue on here it will only confuse all of you more and more because nobody understands the twisted world of Ginger and only the brave who are not afraid of disappearing and never coming back the same again will dare to enter my world...which really there are only...i would say four or five who have entered bravely, and were not petrifyed by what they saw, and many have entered into it and saw something they never believed had existed and were terrifyed and ran far far away...shut the hell up Ginger you say...I dont care about your mind I am not stupid enough to enter it so shut up about it already you say...


la teeeeee da~~~~~~Ginger Marrie~~~~~~la teeeeee da

No comments: