Friday, August 27, 2004

"We cannot live without drama"

indeed...today has been long, it's not over yet. i have been cleaning all my clothes and sorting and hauling everything inside that i'm not going to take with me. it is so hot outside. i think the ac has been on in here all day. then earlier we went to meijers and bought groceries for tomorrow. so then the other day JESSICA mailed me!! i have some pictures of her and all i think of her senior pictures...i should advise you though, that expect nothing less than what you would expect jessica to look like in these pictures...that's all i'll say...
so this is really bothering me that nbc 10 is now connected somehow with fox 47...(i hate fox!) yeah... and this stupid lcc blackboard thing is making me mad cuz now i've found out how to log on to it but my access is denied for looking at my class' things. it sucks. c'est tout pour maintenant! ging

No comments: