Monday, August 30, 2004

today sucked

yeah i'm exausted. when i got home i went and got the key and while i was at it i asked them where that road was. they found it for me but it didnt stay in my mind and i had no map. so i found the address and i went to la post. it took me forever to find THE STUPID THING!! i had to ask someone after i walked around two blocks looking at my cata map and wondering why it wasnt there but then after i was shown where it was my map made sense. so... I MAILED MY FATHER. i didnt know what to say so i kept it to like a small paragraph telling him i was up here and if he wanted to come see me i'd be here. i dont know why i did it. i really dont. but...someone who has taught me many things in the past two years opened my eyes to another thing. their mother lived her entire life angry at her father because he never came around, then when he died her and her sister regretted it, and will always regret ignoring him JUST BECAUSE he "ignored" them when THEY were young. i still am angry at him but i dont want that to ever happen to me so i want to make it a little easier.
so yeah i went by there and i realize it really is pretty ghetto, like i was told it was. so yeah... i'm just angry today...so much crap that i cant believe is going on.

c'est tout pour maintenant, au revoir mes amis.

No comments: