Saturday, August 21, 2004

ahh...

here with mon frere: Neil. at mark's house. well we are moving up to East Lansing on the 28th and i'll get to class via CATA bus. that's how...solving my pickle from the previous post. this month man...i've wanted to kill two people! well one i've always..."hated" and now i officially hate a new person. cant say who though...i've been at grandma's since the first i think of this month. yada yada yada and i know not what else to say. i really want to check my stupid mail but i friggin forgot my stupid password so i friggin gotta friggin wait for the friggin thing to send the friggin 'forgot my password' email to neil so i can friggin open the friggin thing UGH!!! yeah im done. oh--miranda's kinda mad at me but i'm kinda mad at her so in that fashion we're equal...sigh...

No comments: