Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ramble ON! ........sing my song!........

Ok, so I shall explain thus far. Where we last left our superheroes, they were realizing how damn lame they were for not updating their blog in almost a year. Thanks to a certain Unicorn Slayer I have been reminded that I have a blog. So I will try to be more active on it again. So sorry Auntie, mon frere, and mein Randas, or ANYONE else who I know reads this - I think that's pretty much it, really - I haven't deleted it yet, so I might as well just keep going on with it right?

So brief history for the Unicorn Slayer - as I was saying I started this blog as a senior in high school. So the drama back early on the blog is pretty hilarious for me to go back and read. High school is such a drama. So I encourage you, it will be very fun for you to go back years from now and review your old posts and get a laugh out of all the crap that there was to deal with.

Oh, and it's Gingavitis, with an 'a' in the middle. The gum disease is with the 'i' in the middle. My screen name is a mash up of my real name, and usually when people are disturbed at first with it, I point out my name and they go "ohhhhh, haha". Although, not to creep you out if it does, sorry - i've lived with it my whole life so I just say it to people so envoke reactions - if you count the characters in each of my names (first, middle, last) my initials are 666. Yep. Ronald Wilson Reagan is a famous name with the same thing. :)

So now that I've creeped you out - oh wait - did the rest of you know that by now? I know Mein Randas did, but if I shocked any family - you can ask my mother why she did it, since according to her she was the sole person who named me. Not that it's a bad thing, as I think my being Ginger helped keep me the very different person I am today and I love that I am different. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I care. :)

Oh and I like your name too, that's pretty superwonderful. Killing the 'sacred' 'imaginary' 'beautiful' beast. So much better than the crap people do these days, like "random_piece_of_fo0d557733779966" or whatever.

Where was I.....

Wow I had to say that whole 'look back' thing didn't I? I just took 20 minutes out of adding to this post to go look back. Wow.... LCC, Toddly, the kidnappings... oh how I miss it.

So my point, is do not regret the things you do. Just do them. One of my favorite quotes is "do something every day that scares you". Be bold. This is what defines you. This is what will make them all remember you 20 years from now. Enjoy high school while it's there, yeah you can't wait to get out of it when you're there, but not long after you're all done with it, you'll be surprised at how much you miss it. Even if you are like me, and didn't have many friends, had more than one arch-nemesis'... You'll have code words that only your friends understand, like for me the Stairwell, or Icicabuh. I miss the intricate plans to get back at people, my broke entertaining way of celebrating someone's birthday (a treasure hunt after school, involving the janitors and teachers).... I miss a lot of it and never thought I would.

Wow, I need more caffeine. I am rambling way too much and lost my point a long time ago. I better just post this and dwell more on what the hell I was trying to say. Maybe I already said it? Hm. More effing caffeine. Yes. That's it. Our superheroes need some caffeine.

-Gingavitis

4 comments:

UnicornSlayer said...

Your right :) I have a diary on my laptop that i started two years ago and i still laugh at it now.
I get what you said about high school, after summer vacation a very small part of me what to go back.
And caffeine? Everyone needs some every now and then.
I think i need some now after reading that =)

ஜღ Keebler ღஜ said...

I love your post! I just closed a blog that originated in 2006 and just looking back at that makes me cringe. But I loved the quote...the one thing I do every day that scares me is blogging. =)

I plan to follow and hope you do to.

Unknown said...

BABABABABABABABAA!!!!! I literally did laugh out loud at this one!!! (I hope you didn't hear me....)

The Girl said...

Thats so true! About missing high school after you get your ass out of it, I mean.
I got over with school a month ago and man, am I missing it!
School's the best thing that can happen to a kid!