Sunday, January 15, 2012

Picture TIME with Ginger!!

Well I felt the need to post some pictures up, since I pretty much posted like once or twice at all in 2011. I can't really do faces, though... so deal with what I give's ya's. :)

Well going through the photos on my camera, since I don't really clean it off any more, they are all pretty much from 2011. So I'll just go down through the photos (AND CLEAN IT OFF...maybe.... I'm afraid to after the whole "OH CRAP I JUST DELETED THE 12 GIGS OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS MY BROTHER GAVE ME"..................... oh yeah, dearest blog, you weren't there for that either. Well I think it ended up that all my recent photos were deleted, we were able to recover (i think....) all of those 12 gigs. Hopefully mon frere doesn't delete them still.


Spring 2011 Hike


We had a good time, lots of desert to be seen. Not a lot of people either, since it was "spring" and not very "hot" out or aka "it was cold" -aka 75 or 80 -



Lots of random cacti and in some places, white rocks. This is what the desert actually looks like, not just mounds of sand like in the movies. At least, any that I've ever seen.







When the car was all torn apart to be worked on, we had to replace the water pump, therefore we had to remove the fan, the radiator, alternator, a lot of crap, just to get to it. While we were at it we decided to replace the oil gaskets and seals so to FINALLY resolve that big oil leak. Big work and pain in my arse.


We were cleaning the surface before putting the new gasket on. This is under the car, w/out the oil pan on, which was a huge pain to get out, SOMEONE got all covered in oil (laying on ground, and it just got dumped ALL over him - just to get the damn thing out. Much easier to put in when it was all empty and not dirty.


Summer/early fall? 2011. This is when there was a huge duststorm. The photo is from my back porch, and NO, I did NOT alter this photo. Creepy, right?




And sorry, I'm skipping the whole brother and grandparents part as I said before, NO FACES. So then I think this is from December, just a pretty sunset on the way home from work.

That pretty much covers 2011, with severe editing of course. Work work work is a lot of what else is missing from this. Oh and I was real sick from Thanksgiving until early January. But I think I already mentioned that.

-Gingavitis

No comments: