Sunday, December 23, 2007

I don't like this year

As my grandma said to me this morning when she called, three people with the name McMurtrie have died this year. Some are thinking of changing their name. I really hope that next year is a better year and cannot wait for this year to be done with. They were all great uncles and now the sweetest great aunt i had. Nobody is allowed to die anymore, do you all hear The Ginger?

And thanks to you Shawn I can't stop being mean. All because you wanted to be Dr. Phil.

At our work MB gets everyone a basket full of stuff. The salesman got everyone things too. He gave me purfume with "bath and shower gel" with it. MB saw it and is known for being a little bitter... she said to me "do you take baths?" I started laughing and so did everyone else because it was so harsh. "I didn't mean it like that!!! Some people only take showers..." It was a weird day all in all. David got a professional skillet and nice cigars from him - probably spent alot there, it is a real nice skillet.

Well, I think it might be time for me to bathe, since apparantly MB thinks I need to.