Monday, September 24, 2007

Why is it Good if it is not their Will?

That's right folks...if you work at goodwill with a bunch of ILLEGAL Mexicans, you can get benifits but yet, for some strange reason, you are not allowed to buy anything from the store...

David got a job, but it doesn't sound very good. I have a job, it's not good. My point? Keep looking. Until then, at least we're not starving.

So Jeremiah was swearing that there was a lizard that lived on the 2nd and a half floor landing, but nobody believed him until David and him went outside and of course, if he sees a wild animal he goes after it. He brought it in, to Sharon's dislike, and it was missing it's tail already. Good one David. Then of course, I get in close to take a picture of it with my phone because it's SEE THROUGH and it jumps out of his hand and under the dishwasher it goes. David got it back out, packaged up into tuperware and was feeding it ants for a couple days. He let it go on our balcony so hopefully it will stick around where we are. It was pink, when it was on the window you could see the food in his belly. At least we know he wasn't starving when we let him go.

For some reason I cannot get the picture right now but I will post it later. Until then, I am going to go get ready for work, since I have to keep working there until I find something much better, which could be just about anything. Hoping the guy calls me back for the book keeping job. That would be nice.

Ginger Marrie