Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MRS. HO

LIBROJO

So aside from knocking until my knuckles hurt on Allison's door....I had a good time. I saw my family, who was very patient in seeing me. There was a water main that flooded the hwy behind me and a brushfire along the hwy in front of me, so I couldnt go anywhere for an hour and a half. When I finally did we had a good time, grandma got me my favorite mint oreo cookies and my favorite frosted mini wheats from Meijer (because the ones from Kellogg are not as frosted as the ones from Meijer...and they're cheaper :D).

Yes...I know I have an unfinished sentence...give me a C- for it Mrs. Milarch... So yeah...I retrieved my leather jacket and saw many people including my pretty boy...Killer. We went to the church on Friday the 13th for rehearsal in which case we realized that the father is a very...mean person. We never did get that guy a cookie Charlotte....so yeah, the music guy took control of the situation and Father mentioned that we should have everyone stand for witnessing the wedding, and out of the some at least twenty people that were there, we all forgot to tell father that we didn't want it that way....so that's how we did it at the wedding. The three of us girls were all growling in our pews and were about to chuck our bouquets at the father when he said it. But either way, everything went pretty good. Sarah and I claimed the dance floor pretty much to ourselves. It was fun. Everyone thought i was drunk at the reception. WRONG. Just because nobody's seen me drink before doesnt mean I was drunk. I wasn't drunk until after we got to Butternut, in which case I had to play bartender since nobody else knew how to make the drinks which automatically meant that i were to be very drunk. Anyways......

And I missed my plane. I caught the next one out a few hours later. Worked for like an hour when i got to work finally, and went back home. i was very tired.