Monday, July 02, 2007

Goes together like a horse and carriage....

Yes yes...love is in the air, can you smell it? I can. It smells kinda like tanning lotion....oh wait...

Well Miss Randas is going to be wearing all white soon. And I'm going to be right next to her when she does. For those who don't follow, I'm coming home to be the maid of honor in Miranda's wedding! I understand, there are many people who would like to see me while I'm home, and I'll try my best. Let us not forget about the reason why I will be home though.

The youngest of us three girls, and the last for us to expect to get married first. But none the less, she has our support. Tony's put up with a lot of well...me. Dealing with my crazy self is a lot to do, believe me, I have someone who reminds me about that every day.

They have been together for over three years and haven't killed eachother yet, or crashed anyone's car over the relationship. That means they can deal with each other and troubleshoot together. Another thing I know they can handle is taking care of each other. They already act like they are an old couple, Miranda knows exactly what kind of food she needs to make to make sure he eats everything.

I have learned recently that every boy becomes a man but still needs a motherly figure, and whether mother is there or not, they need a woman to make sure they eat their fruit every day...or take their medicine when they need to...which is why I don't want to be a mother for a long time, I already have enough to take care of.

Off topic...just thought i'd mention that hah...I know the owner of a tanning salon so I get free tans!!! Although tanners really freak me out...all sorts of weird sounds and doors creaking open and closed, it always sounds like someone is coming into my room. I guess that's why they have radio/cd players in every room...but there is only one station out here that is good and it hardly comes in, so I am stuck with silence with a slight hint of ghetto music in the air from other rooms....I have to deal with enough of that stuff at work. I prefer the mexican music to the ghetto music.

Anyways...rambling...I'll see you all very soon...i love me

Ginger Marrie