Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Holy Cripe'n Crunch...

I love cereal...



I've been trying to tell Miranda for a couple days but we never get to talk long enough for me to spit anything out so i'm just gonna say it here....i have a geee-tar. Yes, yes, I BOUGHT MYSELF A FENDER. Yeah yeah, Jordan, i hear you in my head...you dont deserve one...and you're probably right. But the fact that it's not that good of one should make up for it...maybe some day i'll play it for you Jordan...the day after you TAKE ME TO OZZFEST!!!!!

Sorry...got carried away...anyways, what i really wanted to say is...i love the sun. it keeps me warm and happy. I like to play frisbee in the sun. no one would ever play with me, at least not for very long. i like it when people will play until Ginger wears out, because most people wear out quick playing frisbee...but not me. I just get better until i cant run and dive anymore without tripping myself...that's when i need a break...when i crash into a big wall of sand...we had loads of fun today. Oh boy. And my legs hurt from our small hike...dumb us we should have gotten out the compass before we attempted to cross the freeway...at least we were sure footed...except when i let you fall in the river......sorry about that...

Fun day, wish i could do it tomorrow on my second day off in a row!! at most i'll go to the beach and find some cute guy to play frisbee with. neh...i'll just work on my sunburn....yay...

ginger marrie i love me