Thursday, May 27, 2004

Senior Pranks

well so far there hasn't been any today that i'm aware of. they removed the Shreck from the top of the entrance. I know that tomorrow is going to be hectic, because of Roundtable, Senior's Last Day and also it is Prom. I am debating on wether i want to go leave fourth block to start early on getting around for prom, but i have never left early on the Senior's Last Day because they all do something and i always want to be there for my seniors. i cant believe this i will be saying goodbye to everyone that i grew up with!! Today is for a few of them their last day because of prom. i am so sad. i am so surprised that i have not desired to cry only a few times this week.
This sucks; everone's open house is on Saturday, June 12. Todd's, Kristen's, Miranda's, Jason's, Marta's... and i know i can only make it to so many!! i had told MLS that i'd hang out at her house with her all day. and then i found out my father may come there and i told her i'd lock myself up in her bedroom if he came--i'd run before he recognized me (cuz apparantly he doesnt even know what his daughter looks like.) I plan to go to Todd's and Marta's definately but i dont know how... i guess we'll burn that bridge when we get there precious...

No comments: