Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Ahh...summer

I never seem to remember how perfect the sun is until it comes back to say hello. I am more of a rain person, but the sun can add color to my skin, which isn't a bad thing. I always enjoy the end of the school year, though it is sad. Something I always connect with it is walking through the lobby and people playing acoustic guitars. Mike Smith, that one guy with Mark Shortt singing...and I am always in the library more than necessary because of Roundtable and boredom. Roundtable is May 28--which is also seniors' last day and ALSO prom. Graduation is on the 4th, and Olivet's is on the 6th. This is so depressing, knowing that I could never see any of these people again! This is what we wait for our whole lives, and now that it's here, I want to rewind time...be back in jr high school, with my friends outside computer class on the third floor right outside the library... it's sad to say, but I will miss coming to school every day.

That's all for now...

No comments: