Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome my son...wel-come...to...

So life sucks. Of course. But every day things?

Ok I suppose. I have a lot of stuff I have accomplished at work in the last couple weeks. I am really happy I have done so much. Hm... what else... oh yeah... GAS IS SUPER CHEAP!!!!



I gasped when I saw that!! About a week before that I said to D--"You won't believe what I paid for gas today..." I had paid 2.10! Now---about five or so years after my ma was quoted saying "I will not drive anywhere if gas goes over $2!!" She swore she would ride her bike everywhere, even in the winter. Do you remember ma? I remember. Why, just a few weeks ago I heard you had been putting a quarter--yes, folks, 25 CENTS--in for gas. Ma, you're so cute. Well, now you can officially drive again.... not that anyone else remembers you saying you wouldn't drive or anything.....

Anywho... new stories, new adventures, new news... new people who hate me... nothing new of course. Oh, and my brother is leaving the states for an unknown amount of time.

-G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I am just in time then to get my car back, so I can fill it up for cheap.

Unknown said...

...the machine...sorry lol

Giada_The_Best said...

u'r blog r great