Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alls I want fer xmas iz...

That's right. You heard me.

I walked into the store just the other day. I barely make it into the produce when errrrrr!!!! I back up. David is far ahead and has to come back. I am standing there with my jaw dropped. I am in disbelief. He grabs what caught my eye, throws it in the cart and says "come on..."

The rest of the store trip I would get a silly grin on my face when I remembered the gold in the cart. Mmm.....

We get out to the car. We dig around the bags. I'm jumping up and down.

We shake it.

We open it.

*Smack...smack...*

"That's not that great at all." David says.

"It's better than nothing though." I say.

We couldn't find any in Cali. Nobody knew what it was. They thought we meant juice.





So if you can't all get together and pool in enough money for us to come home and visit for Christmas, I at least expect SOMEONE to pleeeeeeeease please please send some real cider my way. I know it's just that time down at the mill. I'd like to be there, walking through the pumpkin patches with Aunt Beckie and enjoying the cider and smell of pumpkin pie (now a days grandma, I would eat pumpkin pie).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will walk down to Quality Dairy and pick some up for ya...