Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fried


We were trying to do sales one day, when we went north. We'd never been that way. We pulled into a plaza just north of Honeywell (which later-today-we had an interview) to see if any of the small shops would need our services. They were so new they were vacant. Another building down there was a store, so we approached. We paused a moment in utter confusion, then shocked laughter at what we saw. That's right... it is a fast food place. Yeah. I couldn't believe it, I had to go inside just to believe that yes, it really was a fast food place, there was nothing but a big menu that I didn't dare even glance at for fear of more discust...I wanted something paper from there to prove to myself that it was true, but instead when I came back to the area today for David AND my interview at Honeywell we took the camera along. Oh, and yes, it looked like it could rain this morning and I was so happy, and then it did when we of course parked really far away at our interview.

That's all. Good day.

Gingavitis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously??? custard butter burgers? Wow...how appetizing...or not...holy shit. thats funny.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that Simpsons special where the children's homework is to "eat a stick of butter".