Monday, November 12, 2007

Pottery

There is a place near here that creates pottery and you pick one out and then choose some colors (they have a wall full of colors) and you then sit down with the colors you picked out and paint on your piece of pottery. Once you are done, they thrown it in the kilm again and fire it and then it will be shiny and look lovely.



This is my piece that I chose to paint and have gone there twice to paint it. It is still in progress even though most people go once, paint and leave and come back a week later and pick it up done. Not me...but mine is very detailed. Very very neat. Oh, and also...if anyone knows me they know I wouldn't choose dingy colors... once it is fired it believe it or not those colors will become red yellow black and two pretty oranges.

That is all for today. Good night.


Ginger Marrie